I suggest you ...

Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA)

MVA is basically a place that teaches you in thorough detail about various latest Microsoft products and technologies, let's you complete assessments, register for live events, gain deep knowledge that will prepare you for Microsoft examinations towards your MVP certifications. You earn points by watching video lessons and reading provided material, then assess your skills, which are then compared in your country as well as world wide. It has a huge community (many hundreds and thousands of people). New courses are added constantly. They focus a lot on virtualization (servers, administration and deployment), but if that is not something you are interested, there are also courses in app development and other topics. Highly skilled professionals can test their knowledge and beginners have an easier starting point in new technologies.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AleksAleks shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • hemant mahajanhemant mahajan commented  · 

Yes, very good place to learn all Microsoft technologies under one roof. Even if you are an expert in you try read basic training on MVA, I am sure you will find something new to learn.
        But but but internet speed is not good everywhere. Please let user set his/her default video resolution speed 320/540/720p at his profile section leve and be savedl. This will ease my life while studying these courses.

Feedback and Knowledge Base